Crayons * My Craft Table
Today ! On my Craft Table it’s all about Crayons. Every year at Back to School time I buy new crayons ( I love the smell) – But what to do with the old or broken Crayons ? Make something New – Lisa
My Box of Crayons!
Melted Crayon Wreath-
- Parchment Paper
- Shave Crayons onto Paper ( can use sharpener)
- Fold over paper and Melt with hot Iron ( can run /so cover surface)
- Let Cool – and Peel off pieces.
- I glued my pieces in a Fall wreath pattern and Decorate.
You can use the peeled off pieces for card background or other crafts, Lisa
These are Silicon molds I had –
- Peel Off labels
- Break into pieces to fill the Mold.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 20 minutes (until melted)
- Let Cool
- Pop Out – New Crayons Made .