Welcome to another Friday with Me !
Someone asked on twitter about blog posting motivation? My answer – family,life and holidays ! Sometimes I just goggle the day (Ha!) . Since I post daily this is more of a e journal for Me as well as a blog. This is part of my Planner I am using for April with holidays & events ….. Lisa
The next few days : Fri,Sat & Sunday
- Read a Map day https://www.thoughtco.com/map-reading-geography-1435601
- Caramel day (Recipe bellow)
- Deep Dish Pizza
- Tartan Day ( Wear the Plaid)
- Metric System Day ( who understand it)
- Coffee Cake Day ( yesterday recipe)
- 32 individually wrapped caramel
- 5 T heavy cream
- 1 C flour
- 1 C rolled oats
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 melted butter
- 1/2 C Chopped nuts
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees . In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt together the caramels and heavy cream, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in the melted butter until well blended. Press Half of the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan. Reserve the rest.
- Bake the crust for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove and sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts. Pour the caramel mixture over the top and then crumble the remaining crust mixture over everything.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 minutes, or until the top is lightly toasted. Cut into squares while it is still warm.