Happy S mores Day as we celebrate Camping,Campfires and end of Summer ;
- 4 Honey Maid Graham crackers broke into halves
- 4 marshmallows toasted
- 1 Hershey bar broken in quavers
- Stack graham cracker,marshmallows,chocolate together and enjoy.
Use Your Microwave To make indoor s’mores, do not toast the marshmallows. Place 4 graham squares on microwaveable plate; top with chocolate and marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallows puff. Cover with remaining graham squares; press together gently to secure.
30 whole graham crackers
One 13-ounce jar chocolate spread
16 ounces marshmallow cream
8 ounces mini marshmallows
One 10-ounce bag caramel chips
12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
8 ounces toffee bits
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat and line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread 15 graham crackers with chocolate spread and line them up on the prepared sheet pan. These will be the sandwich bases.
- Using 2 spoons, dollop the marshmallow cream evenly on the chocolate-spread graham crackers. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows evenly across the graham crackers. Do the same with the caramel chips, chocolate chips and toffee bits. Top each bottom cracker with a top cracker to create a sandwich.
- Place the sheet pan on the grill. If your grill has a lid, close it. If your grill does not have a lid, flip a second sheet pan over and rest on top of the pan of s’mores to create a lid. Cook until everything is deliciously melted, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.