Restore Our Earth The theme for this year’s Earth Day is “Restore Our Earth” which focuses on natural processes and emerging green technologies that can restore the world’s ecosystems.
Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. …
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. …
- Educate. …
- Conserve water. …
- Choose sustainable. …
- Shop wisely. …
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. …
- Plant a tree.
Saving the Earth Projects:
Volunteer and Help clean up rivers and water ways. My son help out and volunteer with this organization. . They are cleaning Bayou Tech as well as building ramps and bathrooms for kayakers.
Planting Trees for Earth Days :
Some places to get Free trees;
- National Wildlife Federation.
- Arbor Day Foundation Membership.
- Look out for free tree promotions.
- Search your own yard.
- OfferUp. Get Free Trees from the Government.
Easy Reusable Tote Bag from HGTV:
- 1/2 yard cotton fabric
- 1/2 yard of complementary cotton fabric for inner lining
- 1/2 yard of heavy fusible interfacing
- 42″ of canvas strap
- fabric scissors or rotary cutter
- sewing machine
Paper Plate wreath:
Cut out the middle of a white paper plate for wreath. Decorate with colored Earths & Hands . With quotes about restoring the Earth.