it’s officially summertime and it’s a perfect time to get creative with your bullet journal.
What is bullet journaling and how does it work?
Think of it as a next-level diary for not only writing but also drawing. Instead of blank, lined pages, a bullet journal (or BuJo, for short) contains sections to log daily to-dos, keep a monthly or weekly calendar, jot down notes, track both physiological and mental health, and record both short- and long-term goals
Summer Bullet Journal Theme Ideas
- Tropical: Think banana leaves, mai tais, plumeria flowers, bird of paradise flowers, and fan palms. …
- Fruit: There are so many fun fruits to include in your monthly and weekly pages this summer. …
- Backyard BBQ: One of the things that I love most about summer is the barbecue season.
- Pool Day: What’s more fun than a day at the pool? Use lots of blues and reds and try doodling some pool noodles, a lifeguard chair, and a diving board.
- Beach Day: Are you headed off to the beach for vacation this summer? If so, try incorporating some fun beach-themed doodles into your bullet journal. Some ideas include sandcastle, crab, beach towel, umbrella, surfboard, swimsuit, seashells, shovel and pail, flip-flops, and sunglasses.
- Garden: Summer is when all of our hard work out in the garden shines. Instead of drawing a watering can and a hose, draw out your garden. What flowers did you plant this year? Does your town have a community garden?
June 2022 Calendar:
- Pride Month (All Month)
- National Donut Day (2nd)
- National Hug Your Cat Day (4th)
- National Rosé Day (9th)
- Father’s Day (17th)
- International Sushi Day (18th)
Bullet journaling can be a useful aid to our wellbeing; we can track our habits and moods, our medication and appointments, our self-care and our triggers. Having all of that information in one place, and indeed, having an outlet for it can be incredibly helpful in managing our mental health
Habit Tracker Ideas for Bullet Journals
- Manicure or Pedicure.
- Style Hair.
- Wash and Moisturize Face.
- Mental Health Check.
- Self Care.
- No Phone Time.
Let’s Start planning our June ! How many items can you check off the list:
Fruit Popsicle :
- Popsicle mold
- 10 strawberries
- 12 oz orange juice
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, canned or fresh–use the juice, too
- 1 splash lime juice
- Slice strawberries into quarters, then add to blender.
- If using fresh pineapple, crush, then add to blender. If using canned, pour contents into blender.
- Pour orange juice into blender.
- Add a splash of lime juice, then pulse ingredients until smooth.
- Evenly divide the mixture between ten molds, then store in the freezer for 8 hours. Enjoy!