Winter Hand cream
- 3 ounces coconut oil
- 1.75 ounces mango butter ( Shea Butter)
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 0. 125 ounces Beeswax
- Melt the oil, butter, and beeswax in a double boiler set over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the fragrance oil and essential oil, if using. Stir well until fully combined.
- Set on the counter to cool at room temperature until solidified, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Whip until white fluffy using electric mixer, about ten minutes. If consistency does not change after whipping, place the oils in the fridge for 15 minutes and try again.
- Store in clean container at room temperature. May melt if stored above 80 degrees.