A Cozy Mystery: Sunny Shores Mysteries Book 1
Revenge is sweet…and best served cold.
Kara Summers returned to her hometown of Sunny Shores, Florida to start her own food truck business. Little did she know, her summer would start off with a bang…literally.
A propane explosion caused the Mama Mia Food truck to flame up, with the owner inside. The police ruled it an accident, but Kara discovers evidence to the contrary. Her inquisitive nature, along with her love for mysteries, won’t let her rest until she uncovers the truth.
Unfortunately, the truth hits a little too close to home.
Key Lime Crime is book one in the Sunny Shores mystery series that is set in the fictional town of Sunny Shores, Florida. Each book in the series is a light-hearted cozy stand-alone story with no cliffhangers. All ages can enjoy the stories because they have no swearing, naughty content, or graphic violence.
Kindle Ulimited Review :
A cute cozy mystery with wonderful characters and a fun story line. I love food trucks so enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the other books in this series. A perfect Summer treat…. Lisa
Easy Key Lime Pie :
16 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- zest of 1 lime divided (leave 1/3 for garnish)
- graham cracker crust
- Add softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and 2/3 of the lime zest to a large mixing bowl, and beat on high until smooth and creamy (about 4 minutes).
- Transfer to a graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle reserved lime zest in top, and refrigerate until filling is set, about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve chilled, and garnish with extra lime slice