Today is Talk like a Pirate Day ! You are invited to a Party !
Adult Rum Punch :
- 1/4 C Rum
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 C Rum
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 1 orange, sliced – 1 lime, sliced – 1 lemon, sliced
Stir pineapple juice, orange juice, 151 proof rum, dark rum, coconut-flavored rum, lime juice, and grenadine syrup together in a punch bowl. Float orange slices, lime slices, and lemon slices in the punch.
Treasure Cookies for Kids :
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup butter, softened
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
1 cup white baking chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat milk and butter until blended. Combine the cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder; add to milk mixture and mix well. Stir in the coconut, chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.