Welcome to another Monday in my Life. How is everyone doing out there in cyberspace ?
Public School closed :
In the state of Louisiana all public/private schools are closed for the next month because of the flu . My son’s college has cancelled classes on campus and gone online. They are practicing #socialdistamcing. So my home is a school house again.
Stay safe this week and wash your hands. Lisa
Hand Sanitize to make :
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil
- 30 drops tea tree essential oil
- 3 ounces high-proof vodka (we use Everclear), or rubbing alcohol can be substituted
- 1 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- ¼ teaspoon Vitamin E (helps soften hands!)
- Add essential oils and Vitamin E oil to a small glass bowl or container and swirl to mix.
- Add alcohol to the oils and swirl again.
- Combine this mixture with the aloe vera gel and mix well.
- Shake gently before each use. (Sanitizer should last several months with the addition of Vitamin E and alcohol to help preserve.)
Transfer hand sanitizer to small, clean squirt bottles.