From my Garden outside :
- 1 English cucumber (about 2 cups), chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
- handful grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ¼ red onion, diced (or 2 – 3 scallions, sliced)
- 1/4 tsp chopped herbs
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon Honey or Spicy Mustard
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- salt and pepper to taste
Dressing: In a small bowl combine the dressing ingredients and mix well, set aside.
Assemble salad: In a large bowl, add the cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes and onion. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently to coat.
Chill: Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or enjoy at room temperature.
Serves 3 – 4
Store: Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 – 6 days in an airtight container