Today is the last Wed of July and today I am ending the month with Cool Salads from my Kitchen. In August look for some fast and easy school lunches treats and more Lisa
Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4cup powdered sugar
- 1cup whipping cream, whipped
- 3cups cut-up cantaloupe
- 1quart strawberries, quartered
- 2ripe medium mangoes, seed removed, peeled and cut up
- 2cups blueberries
- 2cups cut-up honeydew melon
- Mint leaves, if desired
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 3 minutes or until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
- 2In 3-quart trifle bowl, layer cantaloupe and strawberries. Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries. Layer mangoes, blueberries and honeydew over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with mint leaves.
- 3Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.