We created this book for children, but we recommend it for adults as well. It’s for those who don’t like to read boring bricks of text but prefer to get right down to business, learning skills as they go. You won’t find a book easier to use than this one.
Not only does it have illustrated recipes for delicious dishes with concise, detailed descriptions, but it also has important information about the basics of baking that we’ve simplified and illustrated.
The recipes have been tested by many people. We’ve chosen the best ones.
- Recipes that have received the highest ratings.
- Meticulously tested and proven.
- Only popular and very tasty dishes.
- The dishes are varied, taken from different cuisines. Sweet and savory, festive, and healthy, vegan and even meat. You’ll find both familiar classics and exotic new recipes. Most of them are sweet and sure to please children.
- Different baking techniques are used to teach and develop your child’s key kitchen skills.
Simple, but not primitive.
- Easy to make. Recipes are broken down into 3 categories of difficulty, but even the most difficult ones are manageable for a child.
- Most recipes require 3 to 10 ingredients.
- Don’t require gourmet ingredients. Chances are you already have everything you need, or you can find it at the nearest supermarket, regardless of the country you live in. In addition, there are substitution options for many of the ingredients.
- Most recipes require only the most basic cooking utensils. And even for those, there are substitution options: no microwave — make a water bath; no mixer — use a whisk.
Not just recipes. The book will teach your kids the basics of baking.
- It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3. Your child will not be confused. The book contains illustrated instructions on every necessary step: from washing their hands before they start to cleaning up after themselves afterward.
- A clearly illustrated safety manual that your child won’t skip. It’s clear and simple enough to grasp after one read-through.
- The book introduces key baking terminology in a simple, visual way. It’s better to show with a picture what “knead” or “grease” means than to explain in words.
- Not only can a child cook the chosen dish easily, he or she will find an interesting fact about it at the end of the recipe.
This book can serve you for a lifetime!
- Even a 4-year-old child can understand the book, because it illustrates in detail absolutely every action, ingredients, and even tools. Children will love the fun illustration style and the cute, friendly kitten character.
- Simple, short, but comprehensive comments on the steps will be easily understood by an older child.
- Even adults will enjoy using this book. The recipes here are versatile, and the information is instantly readable.
- These recipes aren’t just for once. They are suitable for many different situations, from Christmas or birthdays to an everyday breakfast or picnic. You’ll want to cook them again and again!
The book is very easy to navigate.
- The ingredient quantities are given in both metric and imperial systems at a glance.
- It has the Cooking Time Index and the Occasion Index.
- Steps which might require adult supervision are marked with a special red icon.
- Each recipe has a notes page where you can rate the recipe, make adjustments, and write in personalized options.
This large, bright, and beautiful 450-page book makes a great gift. There is a bonus coloring page included absolutely free for kids of all ages to enjoy.
Pick up your copy today and get your kids excited about baking!
Net Galley Book Review:
This is a well-thought-out cook book. It is very colorful and eye-catching plus easy to use for reading with the nice illustrations. A large variety of recipes that are easy to make and some that are a little more difficult to challenge a young baker.
I believe this is a very kid friendly book. When I had children I enjoyed baking with my children! I hope this book will give lots of hours of baking fun for those who want to bake with their children! So get Baking (also aviable with Kindle unlimited)