This weeks Food Blog is all about homemade candy, and treats for Halloween. Let’s have fun!
Halloween Treat time: My treat box can be found in a ton of colors at Dollar Tree party section. I choose white and decorated it with stickers. And filled with goodies.
Ghost Brownie Bites:
- 1box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2/3cup white vanilla baking chips, if desired
- 3/4cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 16PEEPS® marshmallow ghosts
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan. Sprinkle baking chips evenly over batter.
- 3Bake as directed on box for 8-inch square pan. Cool about 1 hour 30 minutes before frosting.
- 4Spread with frosting. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Place marshmallow on each brownie.