Halloween Night !
Every Halloween the family always gather at our house to pass out candy -since we live on a main street. My Mom always decorated and dressed up as well as served everyone Hot dogs and chill. This will be the first year without her but I am opening the house up in her memory and having family and friends over to pass out candy but I am serving my Crock pot Sloppy Joes. Come join the party !
Lisa Crockpot Sloppy Joe’s for a Crowd:
- 5 lbs hamburger browned
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 4 stalks of celery finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2, 14.5 oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2, 10 oz cans of tomato soup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- For a juicier, looser sloppy joe sandwich, use four pounds of meat. For a less juicy sandwich, use six pounds of meat. Put all ingredients in crock pot and stir. Cook for 4 hours. Serve on buns.