Today I am drinking my morning Coffee as i write this post. But what to do with the Grinds ; Here’s a few tips and gift idea’s
- Neutralizing Oder
- Remove Fleas from Pets
- Garden and Compost
- Keep bugs and pest away
- Clean pots and Pans
- ground coffee fresh ground coffee beans is best, but leftover coffee grounds will work
- coconut oil
- sea salt or white sugar
Simply soften the coconut oil by warming, then mix ingredients together and store in an airtight glass jar.
Face and lip
- coffee grounds fresh is best
- fractionated coconut oil (or , Argan, Jojoba or Sweet Almond are acceptable substitutes)
- brown sugar
- rosehip oil or Argan oil
Warm Coconut oil and add the rest of ingredients. Mix well.
Coffee scented Candle :
- Prep your upcycled coffee mugs by washing and drying thoroughly.
- Grab your Superglue and natural candle wick. Put a drop of super glue on the bottom of the wick’s base. Then place wick base in the center of the mug and let dry. We recommend doing this to make sure the wick stays in place.
- Melt 12oz of palm wax:
Place sauce pan on stove top, add wax and turn on stove top to medium/high heat.
- Measure one tablespoon of coffee grounds (or whole beans) (used or unused).
- Once wax is melted, pour thin layer into mug while holding the wick straight up. We recommend using a funnel while pouring wax to keep from making a mess, cleaning up wax sucks.
Add a light layer of coffee and then add the rest of the wax. While wax is still wet, add the rest of the coffee and lightly stir coating the coffee in the wax. Make sure beans are not too close to the wick or they will burn when lit!