Tomorrow is National Tater Tot day! So tonight I am making a tater tot casserole with ground Turkey. It’s a quick and easy recipe perfect for a busy family any night.
- 3/4 to 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2% milk or water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots. Combine soup and milk; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through.