Welcome to Wednesday on my blog where I share some of my favorite recipes. Today’s temperature is in the High 90’s and this Sald will be perfect for Dinner after everyone is home from work…. Lisa
- 1 pound Tri Color rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped salami
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup small mozzarella balls halved
- 1 1/4 cups homemade or store bought Italian dressing dressing recipe follows
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously to combine. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- For the salad:
- Cook the rotini in salted water according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl and add the salami, pepperoni, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, red onion, olives, parsley and mozzarella balls. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Salad can be made up to 4 hours in advance.
One thought on “Lisa Food Blog : Tri Color Pasta Salad”