In my family every Holiday we have a debate on Cole Slaw : Vinegar based or Creamy style what;s your favorite ?
Creamy Cole Slaw
- 14 ounce coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, vinegar, and sugar.
- Stir in the coleslaw and mix well.
- Season with salt (optional)
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
- Enjoy cold.
Vinegar Based Skaw
- 4.5-5 cups finely chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup granulated suga
Place chopped or shredded cabbage in a large bowl. Add vinegar and sugar, and stir. Cover the cabbage mixture and place it in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight before serving. Will make more juice over time