Loved the video – yes Iam making that. Love all the dark cards.
by Jennifer Vanderbeek
One of the best things is to walk out to the mailbox and find something fun instead of the bills and junk mail. It’s also fun to be the one to send those fun things, and pocket letters are a great mix of card making, scrapbooking, and good, old-fashioned letter writing. The new Rose Gold and Champagne Delicata inks look amazing against textured navy cardstock I used for some of the pockets and are so juicy and shimmery that it’s tough to imagine a project that can’t be improved with them!
- Delicata Inkpad – Rose Gold, Champagne, Sapphire Blue
- Sponge Daubers
- Memento Markers – Desert Sand, Angel Pink, Summer Sky
- Fabrico Markers – Lipstick Pink, Truffle
- 9-Pocket Page
- Cardstock – Navy, White
- Studio Calico – Make a Wish stamp set
- Acrylic blocks
- Washi tape
- Star Punchinella
- Mambi – Create 365 Rose Gold Stickers