Happy Wednesday ! The last Wednesday before Christmas – can you believe its almost here. Is all your shopping done or do you have a few items left to buy ? If like me and the weather is cold and wet and want to stay in -Here;s my today’s Project :
Wooden Picture Ornaments :
You can find these wooden shapes in all types and shapes in most craft stores or big box stores (Craft section) . Make a bunch this weekend and hand out as gifts. Lisa
- I covered the center with scrapbook paper and glued on .
- I fancy cut the picture and attached,
- Painted the outside edges and placed a tree holder on.
Christmas House : Collage
- Cardboard House ( Micheal’s)
- Christmas paper : torn and fancy cut.
- Snow (cotton) ,Tag /ribbon, Paper snowflakes
- Glue or Deca podge to house.
Have any Collage question read my book review post- Lisa