Happy National Chocolate and Almond Day! An easy 3 ingredient recipe to celebrate the day:
- 12 ounces almond bark, roughly chopped*
- 2 cups whole raw almonds* –
- 1-2 teaspoons coarse sea salt*
- Like a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a heat safe bowl, microwave almond bark on high for 2 minutes. Take it out, give it a stir, then return to microwave for 30 seconds at a time – stir after each – until creamy.
- Add almonds to the bowl of melted chocolate. Use a tablespoon to scoop out almonds and chocolate and pour into a mound on prepared baking sheet. (The chocolate will spread out a little) Repeat process with remaining almonds and chocolate. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Allow clusters to cool completely. If you have room in the fridge or freezer, you can stick them in there for a few minutes and they’ll harden up in no time. Store at room temperature or chilled in an airtight container.