Fruits like bananas, avocado, orange and even dried fruits and nuts such as raisins, cashews and almonds can be used to create a soothing and beneficial facial treatment. Using fruits in your skin care regime is one of the most natural ways to treat the sensitive skin on your face.
Cucumber Mash Face Mask
- Cut off ¼ of a cucumber and place it in a blender.
- Blend the cucumber until it’s slightly chunky. If you don’t have a blender, you can mash the cucumber with a fork.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup and open pores.
- Apply the cucumber mash directly to the skin on your face, neck, and décolleté.
- Let the mask sit for fifteen minutes.
- Remove the cucumber mash with lukewarm water and pat yourself dry with a soft towel.
Pro tip: For an extra inflammation-fighting boost, cool the cucumber in the refrigerator before preparing your cucumber mask.
Homemade Carrot Face Mask
- Peel & steam carrots. Peel one large carrot and steam or boil until tender (when a fork can easily pierce through it, it’s ready). …
- Mix in honey and extra virgin olive oil. …
- Add a few drops of lemon juice. …
- Check consistency. …
- Cool down. …
- Mask time.
Banana, Honey and Yogurt Mask
- Combine one mashed banana with two TBS yogurt and 1 TBS honey till they are all blended.
- Apply this mix to damp hair from top to bottom.
- Tie your hair up and cover with a shower cap.
- Leave the mask on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with your regular shampoo and conditioner.