I love sharing my Craft projects : this post combines a cute digital page and an amazing recipe.
Enjoy my Apple Bundt Cake Recipe perfect for the beginning of Fall !
Apple Cake :
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature, for greasing
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons for the pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canola oil,
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pound tart baking apples (about 3 medium)
- heat to 350°F. Generously coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Dust with the 2 tablespoons of flour and tap out any excess; set aside.
- Place the remaining 3 cups flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat or whisk to combine. Add the milk, oil or butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat with an electric hand mixer or in the stand mixer on medium speed until smooth, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Fold in the apples with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until the cake is lightly browned, springs back when lightly pressed with a finger, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the pan to loosen the cake and flip it out of the pan onto a wire rack. Cool completely before glazing
You can make a simple glaze or top with caramel sauce . Enjoy.