Can you believe it’s already the last Monday of January ?
The month has gone bye so fast- Can you believe its almost February . February means : Valentine and Mardi Gras !
Webster Planner :
Today is National Chocolate Cake Day ! One Bowl Chocolate Cake recipe below :
Pretty Pink planner from https://websterspages.com
Home today : household chores
Not my favorite thing to do but must be done -and this rainy Monday seems perfect time to get some chores done.
Songs to Listen to While Cleaning
- 1. ” We Found Love” by Rihanna.
- 2. ” Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield.
- 3. ” Good Feeling” by Flo Rida.
- 4. ” Team” by Lorde.
- 5. ” Paper Planes” by M.I.A.
- 6. ” Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen.
- 7. ” I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)” by Pitbull.
- 8. ” Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus.
Chore Check list:
Do you make your bed daily ? Or just pull the covers over ?
After chores are done Chocolate cake :
2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two nine inch round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer. Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin. Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.