Let the women of the Bible guide you in faith Join the inspirational women of the Bible on a weekly journey of devotion. The Women of the Bible and You examines the stories of female Biblical figures both big and small, so you can take a moment from your busy week to explore the lessons they reveal―and [...]
Day: January 16, 2021
Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and More: Practical Projects for Comfort and Care
Saturday book review
Sew with a purpose!
- 14 thoughtful projectsincluding face masks, wheelchair caddies, arm slings, blankets, and more
- Beginner-friendly guidewith simple projects and a walk-through of all the basic sewing skills you will need
- Step-by-step instructions, coordinating illustrations, and easy-to-follow patterns
- Learn stitching techniques, how to work with a variety of tools and notions, patchwork, pleating, reverse appliqué, and more
- Author Angie Herbertsonis a leading Etsy shop owner who offers thoughtful scrub cap sewing patterns with various useful features
Anyone can learn how to create these thoughtful projects with a purpose, which can be easily made and then gifted or donated to those who need them most!
Sewing Face Masks, Scrub Caps, Arm Slings, and Morefeatures 14 easy and intentional sewing projects that range in difficulty and are thoughtful, practical, and important. From face masks and scrub caps to a wheelchair caddy, arm sling, fidget blanket…
View original post 256 more words
Saturday Crafts :
Sometime browsing the Craft aisles bring inspiration. And I bought these circle and heart shapes in various sizes with No idea what I would make ; Here's my project" I found these small wooden disc and decorated them with paint and paper from my scrapbooking supplies. I will use them on cards ,scrapbook pages and [...]