This Saturday I am making cute garden crafts and doing a little Saturday baking. So let’s have some fun…
My garden sign:
is made from an old tin pie pan, Cut out basic shape with scissors ( be very careful the edges an be sharp and cut) Then paint with pictures of flowers ,seeds or saying. You can spray with sealer if you want to leave outside, You can place an hanger or pole to use your new sign. Lisa
SATURDAY BAKING INSPIRATION:
Easy Carrot Cake:
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oil (vegetable or canola)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups freshly grated carrots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your sugars, oil, and crushed pineapple until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and stir until just combined.
- Dump in the cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir into the mixture.
- Fold in your grated carrots.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 37 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before frosting. Frost with cream cheese frosting in a can or homemade.