One of my favorite things about a New Year is buying a New Planner. But how do you decide ? Do you buy what you like or what you need? I am answering some questions ? And showing what I bought!
Planner tips :
Choose between a digital or a paper planner :
- Digital can be shared and sink with all of your computer devices. But you can print your month and place in a binder of your choice if you like. Usually inexpensive and great for people on the go.
- Paper – I am a write down kind of girl- so this is my planner of choice. But with so many choices it can be hard to decide.
Choose a planner layout that fits your lifestyle
- Decide what you’d like to achieve
- Monthly or weekly layout
- Bullet journal or writing space
- Size : pocket, 8 x 10 ,5×7, or 12 x12
- Binding – rings ,soft bound or refillable
Figure out your planning style
- are you a crafty person and want place to doodle or more.
- do you like charts and pre planned spots for goals and list.
Decide what you’d like to achieve
Maybe the most important thing a planner can do – help you reach your goals and organize your life.
So what Did I buy for 2022 ?
I bought this beautiful planner from Planner things & More . https://plannerthings.com/
Greenwood Weekly Bullet Planner
- Calendar Year (Jan-Dec 2022)
- Hard cover, gold wire-o binding
- Elastic closure
- Snap-in acrylic ruler bookmark
- Dot grid weekly view pages
- 12 months
- 80 gsm paper
- 208 pages
- Size : 8″ x 10″