It’s Thursday and What’s on my Craft Table ? I am making Valentine crafts using fabric.
Valentine Fabric Coaster :
This is a great website for sewing projects. This coaster can be changed for any holiday.
FOR FOUR COASTERShttps://www.allpeoplequilt.com/quilt-patterns/table-runners/place-in-my-heart-coasters
Yardages and cutting instructions are based on 42″ of usable fabric width.
- 1⁄3 yard each of four assorted white prints (blocks, borders, backing, binding)
- 1⁄3 yard each of four assorted red prints (blocks, borders, backing, binding)
- 4 —9″ square pieces batting
Fabric Heart Pin Cushion :
- red fabric
- poly stuffing
Using a simple heart pattern I cut out 2 pieces. Sewed them together and let a whole for stuffing. Stuff with filling and close up. And add decorations.
Fabric Satchel :
My heart pattern is cut out of fabric. Then stuffed with Poly stuffing and Lavender from my garden. Use in drawers or closets. Add a hanger for hanging.
You can also make this out of lace for a frilly heart or bag. Lisa
How to Make Sachets
- Select or make a small bag with a somewhat open weave. …
- Mix enough dried herbs to fill the bag.
- If you’d like to enhance the scent, a few drops of essential oil can be added.
- Fill the bag with the flowers and herbs.
- Either sew or glue the bag closed or tie the end tightly with ribbon or string.