Thanks for stopping in this Sunday at GG Kitchen. Today’s recipe is my Summer Raspberry Bundt cake recipe . A family favorite !! Enjoy
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 ounces)
- 3.4 ounces instant white chocolate pudding mix (dry)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips chopped into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves (SEE NOTES ABOVE)
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3-4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
Spray a non-stick formed aluminum bundt pan with cooking spray (see above) and lightly flour the edges. Preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
Mix first six ingredients together with a beater. Fold in white chocolate chips. Fill prepared bundt pan with half of the batter. Spoon half of the raspberry preserves in 5-6 small, separated teaspoon-sized spoonfuls over the batter (so it looks like separate tiny clumps of filling over the top).Using a knife swirl the filling through the cake. Pour remaining batter in evenly and spoon in remaining pie filling, repeating the “swirling” .process Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 mins. (do the “knife test” to determine doneness). If the knife does not come out clean, keep placing back in the oven for 3-5 min at a time until it does. Remove from oven. Let cool for 10 mins. Remove from pan.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar (start with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick).
Lisa tip : Instead of cream cheese glaze – lemon glaze(my sister favorite)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, combine the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Whisk to combine, adding more lemon juice as needed to create a smooth, pourable glaze.
- Drizzle over cakes and cookies that have cooled completely after baking. See the blog post above for more ideas to use lemon glaze.