Its Saturday Morning and we are off to the local farmers market,craft & music Jam this morning ;
Here’s quick Fiesta Cheese Pie to get us started!
1 refrigerated Pie Crust ( partially baked/lightly brown)
- 11/2 C shredded Monterrey Cheese
- 1 C shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C diced cooked Ham (finely)
- 1 Can diced finely green chilies ( you can put as much or little to taste}
- 3 Eggs ( slightly beaten)
- 1/4 C each of diced green pepper & Onions (finely cut)
- 1/2 C Cream
- 1/4 t Salt
In pie crust layer Cheese,then Ham & chilies . Mix together the eggs,cream,onion ,bell pepper and salt and pour over the Cheese & chilies. Bake at 325 for 40 minutes, Let Cool and serve in wedges. Lisa
- So this pie can be changes up by adding any leftover cooked meat or you can add both green &red chilies.
Check social media for Road trip photo’s – Lisa