Happy Sweetest Day !!
And today I am letting my hubby sleep late and then Brunch is served,
- Homemade waffles with Blueberries syrup
- sliced ham /sausage
- lots of Hot Coffee
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cups milk
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk the milk, egg yolks and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Cook by manufacturers direction
Blue berry sauce:
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
In a small pot place blueberries ,1/4 orange juice and honey and let come to a Boil. Turn down and Add in ( other 1/4 of juice & cornstarch mixed together to form a thickener) to the Mix. Heat till thicken.