Today Holiday post is all about Letter to Santa !Inspired by this Quilt block :
Du Your kids write Letter’s to Santa ? Read on you still have time to write your lessons and get one back. Direction bellow , Lisa
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
We recommend sending Letters from Santa by December 8 so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 15. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!https://about.usps.com/holidaynews/letters-from-santa.htm