Storm came through power out. And on my phone.
The boys are sleeping in but look like clean up duty in the yard and in the community. Calls are all coming in for clean up. To get them going –
Old Fashion Brunch :
Thanks God for a Gas stove. -so here goes :
- Coffee ( old time drip coffee) Yes-I have a pot in the cabinet.
- Bacon and Eggs on the stove in Grans skillet.
- Quick Biscuits in the oven to bake
Homemade Biscuit Mix:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Sift flour into a bowl; add baking powder and salt and whisk until fully incorporated. Cut butter into flour mixture using a pastry cutter until evenly combined. Keep in sealed jar in refrigerator.
- To make dough use 2 cups of mixture and 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons milk, mix to form a smooth dough. Roll out, cut and bake 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes,