Today on my Craft Table -I am exploring the process of making an Art Journal :
An art journal is a visual diary; it combines elements of writing, drawing, painting, collage, and even printmaking to express yourself.
What you need:
- art journal book ( Can be any kind of books )
- Paint – acrylic and/or watercolor are good choices
- Permanent artist pen in black
Getting Started :
- Make a Background
- Choose a theme or subject
- Then decorate with cut outs,stickers,drawings and quotes .
My journal done in Spring pastels. With quotes, stickers , heart cut out and pictures.