We love making Waffles at my house . We make all kinds from sweet to Savory – to Breakfast and Dinner. Enjoy!
Tropical Waffle Bake
- 2 ¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
- ▢1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ▢3 Tablespoons Sugar
- ▢½ Teaspoon Salt
- ▢1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ▢2 Large Eggs Separated
- ▢½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ▢2 Cups Milk
- ▢1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer’s directions**
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Tropical fruit : Coconut macadamia Nuts, Pineapple Banana ,, Kiwi Fruit Caramel sauce ,
Best Waffle Irons:
- The Best Flip Belgian-Waffle Maker: Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker
- The Best High-End Belgian-Waffle Maker: All-Clad Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker
- The Best Budget Belgian-Waffle Maker: Krups Adjustable Temperature Waffle Maker With Removable Plates
- The Best Budget American-Waffle Maker: Black+Decker 3-in-1 Waffle Maker With Reversible Plates
- Round Classic Waffle Maker CUISINART