My Craft Table has gone to the Dogs :
Charlie our family Beagle : Who loves the Sun and Bath time outside.
Homemade Dog Shampoo :
- 2 cups of warm water
- 1/4 cup of nontoxic dish soap
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle and shake to mix. Then wet your dog’s coat with warm water and spray with shampoo, avoiding his eyes. Work the shampoo into his coat, creating a thick lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeatedly, even if you think all signs of shampoo are gone. Then dry him off, and he’s good to go!
Aloe Vera and Glycerin Shampoo
- 1 quart of water
- 1 cup of baby shampoo or nontoxic dish soap
- 1 cup of white or apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup of glycerin
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
Mix all ingredients in spray bottle and shake to thoroughly combine. Apply to your dog, avoiding his eyes and work into his coat. Rinse.
Flea-Repellent Dog Shampoo with Essential Oils
- 10 ounces of warm water
- 2 ounces of aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of Ca stile soap
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- Note: you may also add 2 drops each of rosemary, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils.
Combine all ingredients in a clean spray bottle and shake to combine thoroughly. Wet your dog with warm water, spray on shampoo and work into his coat, especially in harder to reach places, making sure not to get any in his eyes. Rinse thoroughly.