Feb 12 : National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day ! How about an easy Pie…..
- package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Chopped salted peanuts, optional
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spoon into crust. Top with preserves and whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.