Welcome to Saturday crafts and baking post. Today I am sharing family memories with scrapbooking and my son favorite cookies recipe. Enjot the fun.
This week we had snow and ice in Louisiana and it brought back great memories from living in Michigan where this was a typical winter site. As a kid my son loved the winter snow. As now a college student not so much … So here’s a nod to the past.
This page features some cute pictures of my Son shoveling snow with his tiny red shovel all bundled up for the job. Featuring cute winter paper with a #D snowflake and journaling. But after all that hard work its time for a warm treat my son’s favorite cookies -warm from the oven….
Hot cookies: Snickerdoodle
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanillas
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Makes about 3-4 dozen cookies)