Welcome to Wednesday ! And today’s post is all about an easy recipe for that busy Mom! Are you a Mom that now a teacher also – a Crock pot maybe the wat to go. This recupe can be put together quickly and let cook while you are busy 0and wven the family screams – What for Dinner? It’s ready to serve. Lisa
Crockpot Salisbury Steak
- 1 lb. Ground meat
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs seasoned
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1 Egg
- Small Onion sliced
- 14 oz Beef Broth or half a carton
- 4 oz Mushrooms Sliced & Drained
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1 jar Brown Gravy
- Mix First 5 ingredients together and shape into patties about ¾ inches thick.
- Cook patties in a skillet turning once until brown.
- Remove from Skillet and place in crockpot on top of sliced onions.
- In a skillet add mushroom and beef broth; heat to boiling. Mix together water and corn starch forming a paste. Add to hot liquid and let thicken.
- Pour over patties. Then add Brown gravy and let cook at least 3 hours.
- I served with mash potato’s and mixed vegetables.