Welcome to my Home this Tuesday. I recently took a trip too Walmart and purchased a new toaster oven. After looking over them we purchased this Black and Decker one. Not only is it a 4 slice Toaster Bakes a 9 inch Pizza -its an air fryer. Doing away with another item on the counter top.
Introducing Air Fry Technology, new in the BLACK+DECKER Crisp ‘N Bake Air Fry Toaster Oven. This is deep fried taste without the fat! Air Fry Technology uses high intensity hot air to bake, brown, and crisp your favorite fried foods with little to no oil giving you the same lovely taste. Try French fries, veggie chips, breaded fish filets, frozen snacks, and a lot more! Perfect for a family of 6 since there’s space for up to 6 slices of bread or a 12” pizza. Three control knobs make it easy to set the toast timer, 60-minute timer, and choose from 5 cooking functions: bake, broil, toast, keep warm, and air fry. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results when air frying. Plus, this toaster oven includes an air fry basket so you don’t have to flip the food half way through the cycle for an even cook, bake/broil pan and rack, and an external crumb tray that slides in and out to make cleanup a breeze.
- Air Fry Technology – Deep fried taste without the fat! This innovative cooking method surrounds food with high intensity hot air to bake, brown, and crisp your favorite foods using little to no oil.
- Choose from 5 available cooking methods: bake, broil, toast, keep warm, and air fry.
- This large capacity toaster oven fits 6 slices of bread or a 12” pizza.
- The 60-minute precision timer features stay-on functionality for long baking tasks.
- The Bake function lets you make pizzas, frozen snacks, and so much more! It’s great for reheating leftovers without turning on the big oven.
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
18.00 x 16.00 x 11.20 Inches
My Review and thoughts:
We have used for a few day Now. It’s a Nice upgrade from the old one we had with the stylish stainless finish. The manual is well written and has lots of recipe to try with the air fryer.
I have used it to bake Saturday morning biscuits and worked fine. My son has enjoyed using the Air Fry for chicken strips and Fish sticks with No problems. I highly recommend this toaster and if like Me who didn’t have an Air Fryer this is a definite bonus. And all for under $50 dollars.