The Easiest and Most Delicious Recipes for Gourmet Outdoor Cooking with Cast Iron Skillets over Campfires with Family and Friends
There is nothing more satisfying than eating a meal made over a campfire in a cast iron pan or skillet after a day of hiking and being surrounded by nature.
You hear the fire crackling, birds chirping, and bugs hissing as you breathe in the fresh air nature has for you. As you take a bite into your delicious meal made in the great outdoors, you can’t help but feel it’s the perfect moment.
Camping outdoors requires a lot of skills – cooking is one of them!
The Camping Cookbook is your ultimate guide to cooking the easiest and most delicious meals outdoors over a campfire. Using essential tips, tricks, and methods, you’ll enjoy gourmet meals while breathing in the beauty of nature.
With this cookbook with you on your next camping trip, you will:
● Learn how to build the perfect campfire and keep it going so you can cook a hearty meal outdoors
● Discover the do’s and don’ts of outdoor cooking so you can avoid the mistakes detrimental mistakes
● Cook outdoors with essential tools such as a dutch oven, cast iron skillet, pie iron, a grate, and foil packets
● Create gourmet meals over a campfire and eat like a king while doing one of the things you love most
● Discover recipes for all types of camping including car camping and backcountry style camping
● Make recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks so you’ll never worry about going hungry while camping
● Learn how to clean up and properly put your campfire out so you leave as little mess as possible in nature
● Impress your friends and family with the incredible meals you’ll know how to make in the great outdoors
● And Much More!
If you’re passionate about camping and being outdoors, then the Camping Cookbook is essential!
Long gone are the days of eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches while camping.
Now you’ll be feasting on rich, gourmet meals while basking in the glory of making it over a campfire.
Are you ready to take your camping skills and experience up a notch?
…Then Order Your Copy of the Cookbook Today!
on Book Shelf:
We love hearty meals around the campfire, anf this book did not disappoint. I liked that there was such h a variety. There was the meat and potato dishes my husband adores but there was also the soups and chili that can please a crowd. I also liked that there were plenty of side dishes here. I am always stuck on what to make alongside a cooked protein. I am very happy with this book.