Welcome to my Home! It’s the last Tuesday of July and today we are in the backyard having fun with my family and neighborhood kids. , To beat the Heat (90 plus degrees) – we are having Fun with water balloons. You can use regular balloons from the store but I found these on Amazon and they my favorite:
My Pick of Water Balloons :
Bunch O Balloons Multi-Colored (10 Bunches) by ZURU, 350+ Rapid-Filling Self-Sealing Instant Water Balloons for Outdoor Family, Children Summer Fun
Why I like these Balloons -Compared to regular Balloons:
- Rapid Fill: These water balloons biodegradable quick fill expand with water rapidly, filling multiple water balloons simultaneously. Biodegradable water balloons are environmentally friendly green toys and make excellent outdoor toys for kids ages 8-12. These magic balloons make the most fun kids outdoor water toys you’ll find for Summer fun!
INNOVATIVE SELF-SEALING TECHNOLOGY
No more tedious tying with ZURU’s innovative self-sealing O-Ring technology!
- Non Toxic , Multi Colors and Even comes in larger packs for more fun.
- These are more expensive than regular balloons but I think the benefits out way the cost.
Water Balloon Games to Enjoy!
- Water Balloon Basketball. Grab a bucket or box and take turns throwing the water balloons in the bucket. …
- Water Balloon Baseball. You’ll need a baseball bat for this game. …
- Water Balloon Squat Race. …
- Duck, Duck, Splash. …
- Water Balloon Ring Toss. …
- Musical Chairs. …
- Water Balloon Pinata.
Water Balloon Dodge Ball
What you’ll need: Filled water balloons
How to Play:
- Create two teams
- Create a playing area with a center line
- Place a big bucket of filled water balloons at the back of each team’s playing area
- Players try to knock off members of the opposing team by hitting them with a water balloon
- If a player is hit and the balloon pops, that player is out
- If a player is hit and the balloon doesn’t pop, the player is still in
- The last team with players left wins