- 1/4 C Coconut oil
- 1 tsp beeswax
- 1/2 tsp ale Vera gel
In a double boiler or microwave melt the Bees wax. Add in Coconut oil and let melt. Stir in Honey and let melt. Stir in Ale Vera and pour into Tin to cool. Label and Enjoy.
Lip Balm for dry lips
- 2 tablespoons mango butter or cocoa butter (or blend of both)
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax, pastilles or shredded
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Melt all ingredients except vanilla. in a double boiler . Once melted together, immediately remove from heat and add vanilla extract to mix. Take care to handle jar with proper protection, as it will be hot. Stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour the hot mixture into lip balm containers.