Happy Sunday ! And I am sharing my Good Friday recipe for our family get together. I made them last year and they were request for this year…. lisa
- 3/4 C graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 C melted butter
- Cheesecake Layer
- 12 ounces full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar 100g
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup sour cream room temperature (57g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- Strawberry topping
- 19 strawberries
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Whole Strawberries for topping
Preheat the oven to 325℉/163℃ and line a standard muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Make the graham cracker crust. By Mixing together and place a Tablespoon in each cupcake liner. Press down and Bake for 5 minutes.
Make the Cheesecake Mix. By Mixing Sugar and Cornstarch into Cream cheese. Add in Eggs and Sour cream and vanillin. Mix together. And Scoop into crust with cookie scooper.
- Bake the mini cheesecakes for 15-18 minutes until the cheesecakes gets lightly puffy and still has a slight jiggle in the center.
- Place on a wire rack to cool for one hour, then transfer to the fridge for at least 2-3 hours to finish setting.
- Hull and quarter the strawberries and add it to a medium saucepan with the sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the juices release and the strawberries begin to break down.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, then put back into the saucepan.
- Mix together the cornstarch and water, then add the the strawberry sauce and mix for 30 seconds over medium heat. Transfer to a bowl to cool completely Top with Frsh strawberries.