It’s almost Easter and have you bought your Ham ? It will be just our family this year so i am baking a small spiral Ham for Easter- So Enjoy….
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) ham (fully cooked, spiral sliced)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves (ground)
- 1/3 teaspoon allspice
Preheat oven to 300 degres.
- Place brown sugar, maple syrup, and spices in small saucepan.
- Heat on medium-low until sugar dissolves.
- Remove glaze from heat.
- Remove 1/2 cup of glaze and set aside (for basting at the end)
Easter Ham directions:
Place Ham in baking dish and more half of the glazed on Ham between layers. Cover and Heat about 1 1/2 hours hours (according to directions) . Open cover and baste with reast of glaze for another half an hour. Remove from oven and let set.
Bone-In Spiral-Cut Ham
For a bone-in spiral-cut ham, you need to account for the large bone accounting for a good bit of weight from the total number printed on the label—Estimate 3/4 to 1 pound per person for a bone-in ham. No matter what size ham you purchase, save the bone to make the best soup or save some ham for sandwiches, casseroles, and other le