- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
Place milk and pudding mix in a large bowl; beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth.. Stir in vanilla, then fold in whipped topping.. Layer wafers, banana slices, and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.. Chill. When ready to serve top with extra crushed wafers..