Welcome to Friday ! And the party is at Home :
Today I am sharing some party decorations and a great cocktail recipe to get you Party started:
This is a wreath I made for the door with colors of Mardi Gras. Ribbon and decorations from Walmart wrapped around a wreath base.
This table decorations is filled with Mardi Gras ribbons and decorations from Hobby Lobby-seasonal selection. Lisa
Pat O’Brian Hurricane :
Is the signature drink for Mardi Gras. So welcome to my home and have a drink. Lisa
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce white rum
- ½ ounce grenadine or passion fruit syrup
- ½ ounce fresh orange juice
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Garnish: orange slice, maraschino cherry
- In a cocktail shaker, combine rums, grenadine, orange and lime juice, and sugar. Shake until sugar is dissolved, about 30 seconds. Fill a hurricane glass halfway with ice; pour rum mixture over. Garnish with orange and cherry.