Are you starting your day on empty?
Before your feet hit the ground, chaos drowns out any hope of quiet time with Jesus, as the alarm blares, kids run around the house, and your to-do list reminds you that you’re already behind.
Bible and Breakfast is for you. In just a month, you’ll kickstart a morning habit of meeting with Jesus and eating a healthy breakfast every day. Join Bible teacher and author Asheritah Ciuciu for 31 devotions for busy women and 31 tasty breakfast recipes.
EACH DEVOTION INCLUDES:
- FEAST Bible Study prompts for days you want to dig deep
- Snack on-the-go devotionals for busy days
- Plenty of space for journaling and responding
- Family favorites that are healthy enough to feel good about and tasty enough that your kids will eat them
- A full color photo for every recipe
- Lots of gluten-free, kid-friendly, and freezer-friendly options
No more waiting for the perfect time and place. Experience the joy of starting your mornings with Jesus today.
Net Galley Book Review : coming Oct 1st !
What I great book that I am glad to share with you. Have a quick breakfast and a devotion to start your day off right. This is will set you up to have a meaningful day. With family friendly recipes (with photos) and a friendly writing style this book with find itself open daily as you use it to start your day off right. Buy this for yourself or a family friend that will think you for this gist. Lisa