So when we are on Campus our favorite place to go to is Two Sister Taco – started out as a food truck, now corner drive up near campus and now have a restaurant. They only serve Taco ‘s but they are homemade…. Lisa
Premium fresh Louisiana Gulf fish, cooked in-house with our soy ginger glaze. Sublime — there’s nothing else like it!
Soy and Lime Grilled Fish Taco’s :
- 1 lb. cod filet (or other white fish), cut into smaller fillets
- 1/3 c. Kikkoman® soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- Small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup fresh veggie slaw per taco (I used a broccoli and kale slaw)
- In a large bowl, whisk together Kikkoman® soy sauce and lime juice.
- Whisk in garlic, ginger, and sesame oil.
- Reserve a little of the marinade for basting or serving on the side.
- Add fish fillets to the bowl. Cover and marinade for at least two hours.
- Preheat heat over a low to medium flame.
- Prepare a sheet of foil with non-stick cooking spray and place it on the grill.
- Add fish fillets to foil sheet. Close grill lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip fillets. Then, cook for another 3 minutes, or until fish is cooked completely through and flaky.
- Serve fish over a bed of fresh veggie slaw on soft taco shells.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.