We are still Waiting for the Great Pumpkin !
And its time for our Pumpkin Linky Party ! So come join in in the fun :https://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=294741
My Wed Pumpkin Recipe :
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans pumpkin puree (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours . Use an immersion blender until smooth or ladle into a food processor and blend. . Process the soup until smooth. Then serve with crusty french bread .
Easy Pumpkin Muffins :
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.